As part of the Make Moves Maryland campaign
, we're encouraging you to move more throughout the day even when you don't have time to hit the gym. Regular activity helps you focus and improves brain function so you can perform better in and out of the classroom.
We want to see how you make moves. So, go ahead, make your move Maryland!
April 14 -28
CONTEST EXTENDED - SUBMIT PHOTOS THROUGH MONDAY, MAY 5
- 1 winner will be selected at random to win a Fitbit Flex
- 20 participants will be selected at random to win a Make Moves Maryland t-shirt
- Eligibility: anyone may participate, but only enrolled University of Maryland undergraduate and graduate students will be eligible to win the prize.
How To Enter:
Share a photo and caption describing how you incorporate activity into your day.
- Starting April 14, visit the Campus Recreation Services Facebook page to submit your photo through the contest entry page.
- Share a photo on your public Twitter or Instagram account with the hashtag #MakeMovesUMD to be automatically entered.
Participants must 'like' the Campus Recreation Services Facebook page to share their submission.
Rules and Terms of Participation:
- To qualify for eligibility, photos must:
- be the original creation and intellectual property of the participant uploading the photo
- be relevant to the topic of physical activity. Creativity is encouraged; however, blatantly off topic photos will not be entered into the prize drawing.
- be accompanied by a brief caption answering the question, "How do you make moves?"
- be submitted through the contest submission form on the Campus Recreation Services Facebook page or tweeted or shared through Instagram with the hashtag #MakeMovesUMD
- Photos may be of any resolution; photos taken with mobile phones are acceptable.
- By sharing a photo to the CRS Facebook page or Twitter account, participants give CRS permission and royalty-free right to use the photo for CRS marketing and promotional purposes
- Campus Recreation Services will not sell submitted photos or license them to third parties for commercial use.