Wellness at Maryland
and Active Minds at Maryland
are encouraging Terps to KEEP CALM AND STRESS LESS
! Take on our 7 Day Stress Less Challenge and you could win a Kindle Fire HD! Along the way, you'll build a repertoire of healthy stress management techniques and be encouraged to incorporate these simple, fun activities into your daily life. Be proactive in heading off stress by leading a healthier, happier, more balanced lifestyle filled with the things you love to do.
- Registration deadline: Friday, October 19 Extended to Saturday, October 20, closing at midnight
- Challenge dates: October 22 - 28
- Winner of the Kindle Fire HD announced: Wednesday, October 31 Due to the recent storm that closed the University on Monday and Tuesday, the final e-mail announcing the winner will not be sent out until Friday, November 2. We apologize for the delay.
- Register via the online form below by Saturday, October 20. All enrolled UMD undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to participate.
- Commit to stress less by engaging in one healthy, stress-relieving activity of your choosing for at least 10 minutes each day October 22-28. We'll provide you with a list of suggested activities in case you need a little inspiration.
- Report back your progress daily for the duration of the challenge via an online form sent to your e-mail address.
- Read and review the Official Challenge Rules before registering.
- Complete the challenge and submit all forms to be entered to win a Kindle Fire HD!
- Registered student organizations and CRS sport clubs who register at least 10 members will be entered to win a $100 award.
- Share what you're doing to stress less via Facebook or Twitter and be entered to win daily social media prizes.